WE ARE REPLACING OUR ROOF...AND WE NEED YOU!
We have been running a fundraiser to replace our roof for several months. Long ago, to keep rent low, we agreed to take care of the building we are renting. So far we have been able to raise $4584... and we praise God for that! We have only $2716 to go! We ask for your prayers and shares as we continue to raise funds! We have started a FUNDRAISER to more aggressively reach our goal. You can purchase a shirt through Custom Ink through April 1st. Once the campaign is closed, they will ship your shirt directly to you and a check for all the proceeds directly to us! Click here to purchase your shirt today: https://www.customink.com/fundraising/anewroofforgsm2019
HOW CAN YOU PLUG IN?
We have so many wonderful ways you can plug in with us!
- MENTORS are needed. Over 20 souls have been saved this year and they need mentors on their early walk! Email us if you are interested.
- Blankets, socks, hats, gloves and Blessing Bags are great items to donate and can save lives.
- The food pantry and clothes closet is open after 5 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. We need continuous donations of non-perishable food items and clothing. CHILDREN'S CLOTHING is needed now.
- WE HAVE RESIDENTS! If you would like to provide food or financial donations, please visit our website for contact and donation information.
- Easter baskets are needed. Please consider donating pre-filled Easter baskets between now and April 11th.
- Mother's Day gifts will be given to homeless mothers. If you would like to donate items, look for Facebook posts for suggestions starting at the beginnng of April.
- April 13th @ 6:30 pm - Easter baskets will be given to the children.
- May 11th @ 6:30 pm - Celebrating Mom. We will handout gift bags to mom at the evening service.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS! HOW CAN YOU HELP?
We have a mission to serve the homeless with compassion, feed their physical hunger with a meal, and their spiritual hunger through sharing the Word of God. We do this without discrimination. Consider partnering with us on a recurring basis. Our contact information is listed below. Join our Facebook page and SHARE, SHARE, SHARE! https://www.facebook.com/GSMCompassion/
GET YOUR YOUTH INVOLVED...
Are you looking for a way to get your youth involved in the community and ministry? Help them organize a fundraiser or provide a meal one evening at our facility. Blessing Bags and collections for blankets, bags, gloves, and hats are perfect activities for youth groups. Teach them project management skills, organizational skills, leadership skills, and compassion with quarterly compassion projects.
P.O. Box 853
Gastonia, NC 28053
416 W. Main Ave
Gastonia, NC 28052